Removing Writers Block: Proven Strategies to Move Through What is Holding You Back
Someone once said: “It happens to every writer. It’s inevitable. Your prose has turned to mush, you don’t have a creative bone left in your body, and you want to throw in the towel ... Every writer struggles with it. But what you do with it is what really matters.”
This popular workshop is for aspiring (or even established) writers who want to bring their words, stories, and experiences to the printed page.
In this two (2) hour workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Remove the fear that often comes up around writing
- Let go of past “failures” and view them instead as opportunities
- Overcome procrastination, perfectionism, and the pressure to “do it again” (if, for example, you’ve already published a successful article, book, screenplay, etc.)
- Embrace the process of writing
- Create an inspiring workspace
- Set an intention for writing
Class Fee: $25
Sat, May 8 @ 12 pm CDT
Lysa Allman-Baldwin is a gifted and sought-after motivational speaker, writer, and workshop facilitator. Her classes and workshops include practical tools that promote and support good mental health, self-awareness and spiritual growth, interactive activities, and other group elements.
For more information contact Lysa at Lysa@AuthenticityAndPurpose.com. You can also visit her website: AuthenticityAndPurpose.com.